In this online course you will learn how to write and implement effective standard operating procedures (SOPs).
You may Register for this course at any time.
Registration gives you access to the course material and coaching for 1 month.
R575.00 VAT inclusive, payable in advance.
About the Course
All business processes should have Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for each activity to make sure managers can control and staff can perform work reliably and efficiently. Standard Operating Procedures are documents containing accurate and detailed instructions to perform business activities. They have the force of a directive covering the tasks of a process that require understanding and controlling without loss of effectiveness.
In this course you will learn to write and implement business-friendly SOPs that support policies and ensure business processes that are auditable and performed in the most efficient way.
Who Should Participate
Procedure Writers, Compliance Officers, Business Process Analysts, Business Analysts, Human Resouce Specialists, Business Managers, Information Technology Professionals, Process Owners, Quality Specialists. All those responsible for ensuring business efficiency and effectiveness.
- The Business Governance Framework
- Business processes, policies and procedures
- The purpose of SOPs
- The SOP development process
- The elements of a fully-dressed SOP
- How to write effective SOPs
- Checking SOP quality
- Linking business policies to business rules
- Standardising business processes using SOPs
- Gaining compliance through SOPs
- Using SOPs for staff training
- Communicating and implementing SOPs