This interpersonal communication course will help you get your ideas and opinions listened to and give you more influence at work. It will enable you to put your point of view across without alienating others. You will improve your communication skills, be able to lead others and raise yourself to new heights in the workplace.
Dates: In-company only
Venue: Benvenuto Conference Centre, 1 Pitsani Rd, Kelland, Randburg, Johannesburg. Map
Times: 08:30 – 16:00
Fee: R10,350.00 per delegate including VAT. The fee includes course notes, lunches and refreshments.
About the Course
As technology expands our world, interpersonal communication becomes increasingly valuable. The ability to communicate interpersonally is widely recognised as crucial to professional success. Effective communication is a learned skill. Mastering this skill will allow participants to communicate positively at all levels of the organisation. This course follows a balance of theory and application that will help business professionals improve their working relationships.
This course will help you get your ideas and opinions listened to and give you more influence at work. It will enable you to put your point of view across without alienating others. You will improve your communication skills, be able to lead others and raise yourself to new heights in the workplace.
- Improving communication with colleagues
- Putting across your point of view
- Developing and using your voice effectively
- Using assertiveness
- Improving listening skills
- Understanding body language and other non-verbal communication
- Making the most of meetings
- Easy networking for beginners
- Essentials of negotiation
- Dealing with difficult people
- Have the self-confidence to communicate at all levels of the organisation
- Lead and participate in meetings
- Decide when to be assertive
- Get people to listen to your ideas and follow your directives
- Influence others at work
Cathy Myers is a Senior Consultant with Viewpoint and specialises in the oral aspects of business communication, presentations, interpersonal skills and workshop facilitation. She is a qualified Speech and Drama teacher with an LTCL from Trinity College, London and Higher Dip. UNISA.
During the last 15 years she has helped hundreds of business and professional people to have more self-confidence and improve their capabilities in the workplace. She coaches and mentors executives on interpersonal communication, presentations and image building. She strongly believes that corporate and individual success depends on the individual’s ability to communicate well.