Dates: 19-21 November 2018, 11-13 March 2019
Venue: Benvenuto Conference Centre, 1 Pitsani Road, Kelland, Randburg, Johannesburg. Map
Times: 08:30 - 16:00
Fee: R 14,835.00 per delegate including VAT. This fee includes course notes, lunches, refreshments and assessment.
About the Course
This advanced course covers the optimisation of processes using simulation as well as the execution, automation, monitoring and management of processes using Business Process Management (BPM) technologies and tools.
By attending this course you will gain the knowledge and skills to apply state-of-the-art process thinking and techniques to critical business processes for organisational efficiency, effectiveness and adaptability.
This course is an endorsed course by the International Institute of Business Analysis™ (IIBA®) and is aligned with A Guide to the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge® (BABOK®) Version 3.0 and the Business Process Management Body of Knowledge (BPM CBOK®) Version 3.0.
Who Should Attend?
Business Process Analysts, Process Engineers, Business Analysts, Process Owners and Managers, BPM and BPR Professionals, Operations Managers, Information Technology Professionals, BPM Team Members, BPM Project Leaders.
Advanced Business Process Modelling
- Business process architecture standards
- Business process modelling skills using the business process modelling tool
- Advance Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN) Version 2
- Advanced BPMN modelling using the business process modelling tool
Applying advanced process design principles
Business Process Simulation
- Business process simulation principles and concepts
- Simulating business processesusing the business process simulation tool
- Optimising process performance using the business process simulation tool
Business Process Automation
- BPM Technology advances
- BPM standards
- Introduction to Business Process Execution Language (BPEL)
- Workflow automation business process modelling tool
- Enterprise Application Integration (EAI)
- Evaluating BPM system (BPMS)
- Monitoring process performance
- Managing automated business processes
Practical hands-on examples are done throughout the course.