Agile Strategy defines the most effective way to apply the capabilities of an enterprise to reach a desired set of goals and objectives in an increasingly volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous world.
Course Duration: Two Days
Dates: In-company only
Venue: Benvenuto Conference Centre, 1 Pitsani Rd, Kelland, Randburg, Johannesburg. Map
Times: 08:30 - 16:00
Fees: R 10,032.00 per delegate including VAT. This fee includes course notes, lunches, refreshments and assessment.
About the Course
This practical course on Agile Strategy gives you an innovative approach and core techniques to identify business needs, problems and opportunities using the Agile mindset. The application of the Agile approach results in effective strategic design and a powerful approach to strategy execution.
You will learn how to apply the Business Model Canvas, supported by the Value Proposition Canvas which helps you design how your enterprise creates, delivers and captures value. These techniques are supported by Agile techniques that focus on strategy design, planning and execution.
This course is an endorsed course by the International Institute of Business Analysis™ (IIBA®) and is aligned with Agile Extension Version 2 to the Guide to the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK®).
Who Should Attend?
Business Strategists, Business Managers, Entrepreneurs, Business Analysts, Product Managers, Business Experts, Enterprise Architects.
Module 1: Introduction to Agile Analysis
- What is strategy?
- What is the Agile mindset?
- The Agile Manifesto
- The components of strategy
- Identifying good and bad strategy
- Applying the Agile strategy
Module 2: Agile Strategy Design
- The three planning horizons
- Analyzing the current state
- Defining the future state
- Developing Agile goals and objectives
- Designing strategic initiatives
- Assessing strategic risk
Module 3: Strategic Analysis Techniques
- The Business Model Canvas
- Defining a business model
- The nine building blocks
- Current and future business models
- Designing your value proposition using the Value Proposition Canvas
- Product Roadmap
- Agile Planning
- Backlog Refinement
Module 4: Agile Strategy Execution
- Building an Agile enterprise
- The law of the small team
- The law of the customer
- The law of the network
- Agile at scale
- Measuring strategic success
Practical work is done throughout the course.